Property ID: 5678963 -
Property ID: 5678963
Type: Farms, Ranches
Address: 7296 Division Road
Directions: Call agent for directions.
Description: A great investment opportunity with the added benefits of phenomenal fishing and hunting! It is the chance to own one of the most productive and profitable cranberry marshes in the "Cranberry Capitol of the Country". The best part is that the initial investment to start a cranberry bog is extremely expensive has already been done. The 31 acre marsh is made up of 15 beds that are mature and capable of producing more than 10,000 barrels (100 lbs.) of cranberries annually. Grow mostly Stevens Hybrid cranberries. Guaranteed income with evergreen contract to supply with Cranberry Limited, one of largest suppliers of cranberries in the country. The owner has enjoyed a steady and excellent income over the years. Top quality equipment Including 2 high volume wells valued at over $70,000. Possibility of turn-key transaction with everything necessary to run cranberry farming operation is available. Fishing is phenomenal with 3 large ponds loaded with fish including bass, perch, crappies and bluegills. It is a licensed Fish Farm. Great hunting opportunities with access to over 550 acres of County land that has produced several trophy bucks over the years. The access is extremely limited and as result there has been very low hunting pressure. There is plenty of storage space for all your trucks, tractors, mowers, sprayers and other machinery in the 3 large storage sheds. The house is 1,770 sq ft with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a 4 season porch. It could be used as a home for the owner, farm manager or converted to an office. The perimeter of the property is fenced. Owner wants to retire and are motivated. Trucks, tractors, other machinery and cranberry equipment to be sold separately unless buyer wants to bundle into the offer. Taxes were $5,239 in 2017. Located 10 minutes from Tomah, 45 minutes from La Crosse and 2 hours from Madison.
- Great investment opportunity
- Located in "Cranberry Capitol of the Country"
- Marsh is made up of 15 beds and covers 31 total acres
- Guaranteed income with an evergreen contract to supply with Cranberries Limited
- Producing 10,575 barrels of cranberries
- 1770 sq ft house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a 4-season porch
- 26 x 48 detached garage
- 3 storage buildings provide plenty of space for trucks, tractors, and equipment
- Access to 550 acres of county land for great deer hunting with limited access and low hunting pressure
- Phenomenal fishing on 3 ponds that are loaded with fish
- Equipment, machinery and vehicles for cranberry operation to be sold separately
- Parcel numbers 024-00815-0000, 024-00824-0000, and 024-00824-5000
- Located 10 minutes from Tomah, 45 minutes from La Crosse, and 2 hours from Madison
- Taxes were $5,239 in 2017
Contact Name: John Casler
Phone Number: 608-387-4421
Address1: 121 S Madison St
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.