Property ID: 9893615 -
Property ID: 9893615
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Property
Address: Highway 64, Lot#WP001
Directions: Call agent for directions.
Description: This hunting creation, formed by the glacier, left behind beautiful rolling hills with pockets of grasses, wetlands, and winding strips of maple and aspen. Multiple locations are found on every 40 to place blinds to intercept bucks as they move through the property. The elevation changes a great deal as you move across the property in all directions. If you are looking for a property that has lots of “edges'' you found it. A 7-acre field is found along Highway 64 and a number of great locations can be found for a cabin, lodge, or home in the field or the maple grove east of the driveway. Drive a bit south to the top of the hill that overlooks much of the land and you get a sense that well-placed towers would allow you to watch the show all day long as deer move back and forth to feed. During the rut find your way to the many natural pinch points created for a bowhunters delight. Across the road to the north is a very large part of the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. Patience will pay dividends, especially during rifle season. If you can set aside a portion of this large parcel to become a quiet zone, you will find that the deer being pushed from neighboring lands and the National Forest will feel comfortable and remain on your land giving you the chance to enjoy your land to its fullest and to fill your tag with a great buck. With a number of locations to create additional food plots, there will be little reason for local animals to leave your property as your fields will act as a giant magnet for deer that might otherwise spend time at a neighbor’s place. You have it all; water, tall grasses, edges, and feed. For the best description of what this property can provide for you be sure to contact the listing agents, Luke Gliniecki or Terry Patrick. This property is well suited for a larger group of hunters if needed. Be sure to look at the photos once more, you will be glad you did.
- This property is just 13 miles west of Medford, Wisconsin along Highway 64, and Eau Claire is only 45 miles west as the crow flies
- Minneapolis is just a 2-hour drive from the property on fabulous roads. It is only about 150 miles north of Madison.
- Chequamegon Waters is only 5 miles northwest and can be reached on ATV with ease. There are a number of great bodies of water in the region including the Holcombe Flowage, along with many other lakes and rivers including Black River, Fisher River, Yellow River, and Diamond Creek
- What is striking about this land is how it changes from forty to forty as ribbons of forest wind through it separating pockets of wetlands and bedding areas on either side of the hills
- Great opportunities exist to hunt bear, turkey, grouse, woodcock, and deer
- The National Forest, just across the highway, provides endless opportunities for hunting and fishing and also riding your ATV. Local clubs do a great job of maintaining snowmobile and ATV trails and local pubs probably won’t mind if you leave a bit of mud on the floor. The area has some really nice restaurants and supper clubs which allow you to experience the Northwoods like it was meant to be and everyone will make you feel like a local
- The taxes are very low at only $1,920 in 2019
- With farm fields to the east, west and south and a large piece of National Forest on the north, you have located a property that allows deer to grow in large numbers and to grow big racks
- This area continues to produce good bucks every year
Contact Name: Terry Patrick
Phone Number: (715) 965-1901
Address1: 121 S Madison St
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.