53099 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 53099: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Dodge County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.367, Longitude -88.517
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 19
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 19
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Woodland, WI 53099 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 53099 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
ZIP Code 53099 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 53099 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Iron Ridge, WI
(2.4 miles NNW)
(3.9 miles S)
(4.5 miles WSW)
(7.7 miles ESE)
(7.7 miles ESE)
(8.2 miles NW)
(9 miles N)
(9.5 miles SW)
(9.6 miles ENE)
(9.9 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.1 miles ENE)
(3.6 miles ESE)
(3.9 miles NNW)
Herman Center, WI
(4.3 miles NE)
(6 miles SE)
(6.7 miles NNE)
(8.1 miles ENE)
(8.3 miles NE)
Saint Lawrence, WI
(9.3 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 53099
Use HTL Address Research for a Wisconsin Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Wisconsin Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.