53942 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 53942: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Sauk County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.469, Longitude -90.161
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 7
- PO Box Addresses: 54
- Residential Addresses: 55
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Lime Ridge, WI 53942 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 53942 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 53942 is contained within ZIP Code 53941 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 53941 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Lime Ridge, WI
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.1 miles NNW)
(4.1 miles NNW)
(5.5 miles N)
(6.6 miles ESE)
La Valle, WI
(8 miles NNE)
(9.1 miles ENE)
Rock Springs, WI
(12.2 miles E)
(13.1 miles NNW)
(14.4 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Hill Point, WI
(3.9 miles SE)
(4.9 miles NW)
(5.1 miles SW)
Bunker Hill, WI
(5.1 miles WNW)
(5.1 miles S)
(8.5 miles SW)
(9 miles SSE)
(9.2 miles NW)
Baders Villa Estates, WI
(9.3 miles ENE)
(9.4 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 53942
Use HTL Address Research for a Wisconsin Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Wisconsin Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.