54458 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 54458: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Portage County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.493, Longitude -89.311
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 11
- PO Box Addresses: 56
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Nelsonville, WI 54458 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 54458 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 54407 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 54407 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Amherst Junction, WI
(1.9 miles S)
(3.1 miles SSE)
(7.4 miles NW)
(8.3 miles ESE)
(9 miles E)
(9.3 miles N)
Park Ridge, WI
(11.7 miles W)
(11.8 miles WSW)
(12.2 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
New Hope, WI
(2.4 miles ENE)
(4.3 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles N)
(5.8 miles WNW)
(6.3 miles NNE)
(7.1 miles WSW)
(7.7 miles W)
Little Waupon, WI
(8.1 miles NNW)
(8.7 miles NE)
(8.8 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 54458
Use HTL Address Research for a Wisconsin Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Wisconsin Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.